Metal Pipe Kit with Filter Pack
Only 1 left in stock
A perfect little metal pipe for fun on the go, fits into tight places and is easily concealable. This metal pipe is the perfect purchase if you are travelling or going camping and you don’t want to worry about losing or breaking one of our favourite pipes. These pipes come complete with a refill pack of perfectly shaped filters. Comes in many designs, no guarantee which one you will find in your mailbox 😉
Uniquely designed cleanable metal pipes from CANADA. The lower half of the pipe can be easily opened and cleaned with a poker.
Smooth finish, hand polished to a perfection.
It’ll last you a lifetime.
How To Use
Light pack the bowl with finely chopped flower, light the bowl and inhale deeply, holding the smoke in your lungs for at least 5 seconds before exhaling. If you find yourself coughing a lot, take smaller hits or considering using a water bong.
If you find it difficult to draw smoke out of the pipe, it is one of two things: the flower is pooched or you packed the bowl too tight.
To avoid inhalation of unincinerated marijuana stems and ashes it is recommended to use a mesh screen.
HOW TO CLEAN A METAL SMOKING PIPE:
In order to keep your new metal pipe unclogged, you will need to clean it every once in a while. This is our preferred method on how to clean a metal smoking pipe:.
- Unscrew mouthpiece.
- Scrape out as much tar and residue as you can from the bowl. A paper clip works well.
- Poke out screen from back end. Again, use a paper clip or something similar for this.
- Soak cap and bowl and screen (unless replacing) in isopropyl alcohol for at least an hour.
- Remove pipe from cleanser and rinse under hot water. You may need to scrape around walls with a toothpick or paper clip while rinsing – residue is super sticky so don’t use a Q-tip (as tempting as it may be)
- If any residue remains, repeat.
- Replace screen and rubber mouthpiece as needed.
If you are new to the marijuana industry, it may be helpful for you to read more about different types if strains and effects of cannabis products:
Keep Your Bowl Half Full:Bookmark Me